SuperAwesome (@GoSuperAwesome) is the largest kids digital media platform in the world, reaching over a quarter of a billion kids each month across mobile, web and online video. SuperAwesome’s technology and products power kid-safe advertising, parent-portals and COPPA compliance for hundreds of brands and agencies around the world. Recently named in London’s future 50 (http://futurefifty.com/2017-cohort/), we continue to grow at a fast pace with some of the biggest clients on the planet including Lego, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Spin Master, Nintendo and many others.
We are looking for various developer roles across the company, one of which is to help us build out a world class test automation suite that allows us to move our products from development to production in the most streamlined and robust way possible.
The role would see you own the set-up, development and deployment of our automated testing suite, giving you the full freedom and flexibility to use the tools and languages of your choosing. This is a big challenge that allows you to use and experiment with many cutting-edge technologies, helping us to continue iterating on our production environment at scale.
- Take full ownership of our testing set-up, framework and environment
- Identify test requirements and design coverage plans.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like test data, data validation and automated scripts.
- Evaluate automated test cases and report results in ways that are easily digestible to the rest of the team
- Enable the team to scale their testing, without becoming a bottleneck yourself
- Ensure all testing products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Deliver products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with our Head of Engineering to define the right approach and priorities to improve our testing
- A few years of experience developing and/or testing large and complex web applications
- Experience with NodeJS would be a plus
- Comfortable both on the front and the back-end of web applications
- Experience with AngularJS would be a plus
- A passion for building and using testing frameworks at scale
- You get stuff done.
- You’re a fire-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to be proactive without direct supervision
- You like working in an agile development environment
- Flexible and adaptable, to changing situations and responsibilities
- Ownership: we trust you to get sh*t done
- Live & learn on the cutting-edge: we want to use the best tools for the job, you won't be stuck using older frameworks
- Never sit still: Yearly swarm weeks at remote locations with the whole team (Portugal is next), Hackdays every quarter and constant innovation across the company lead to real innovation
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs