SuperAwesome (@GoSuperAwesome) is the largest kids’ digital media platform in the world, reaching over 400M kids each month across mobile, web and online video. The company’s technology powers the global kids’ digital media ecosystem, ensuring kid-safe advertising, safe-social, family authentication and COPPA compliance for hundreds of brands and agencies around the world including LEGO, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Disney, Nintendo, Cartoon Network and many others.
- AwesomeAds is the industry’s leading kid-safe, COPPA-compliant ad platform used by hundreds of brands and agencies in the UK, US, Australia and Southeast Asia.
- REX is the world’s first and only kid-safe, compliant programmatic solution empowering brands to engage with kids via their existing programmatic infrastructure while remaining fully compliant with COPPA and GDPR.
- PopJam is the world’s leading kid-safe social content platform used by top brands and YouTubers in the US, UK and Canada including Nintendo, Disney, Kellogg’s and many others.
- Kids Web Services (KWS) provides compliance-as-a-service tools for kids’ content creators and is used by companies like Hasbro, Hachette and Walker Books to power international, kid-safe sites and apps.
We are looking for full-stack developers to join the company and scale our development efforts across the board.
This is a big challenge that allows you to use many cutting-edge technologies such as Docker, ES6, NodeJS and NoSQL in a production environment at scale.
- Take full ownership of various product components, driving both innovation and performance on the technology front
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Deliver products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Be proficient in backend and frontend development
- Experience developing large and complex web applications
- Experience building high throughput systems
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architectures
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
(Some) Technologies you would work with
- Angular 4 with Redux
- (Some) Java 8/Python
- Docker / Kubernetes
- You get stuff done.
- You’re a fire-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to be proactive without direct supervision
- You like working in an agile development environment
- Flexible and adaptable, to changing situations and responsibilities
You’ll be joining a rapidly growing team having recently closed their Series B investment with a lot of experience, a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. You'll have a genuine opportunity to learn and grow through clear direction and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team. You'll also get hands on experience leading our communities and reporting insights to the wider team and clients
Salary and package will be competitive and commensurate with experience.