WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Are you passionate about engineering solutions to real world problems in the security space? If so read on….The Endpoint team is seeking high caliber and motivated software engineers to work on autonomous and collaborative cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for delivering quality and innovative solutions to customers on top of a next generation platform. Whether you are an expert in building awesome UI experiences, or tend to prefer the back end, we are looking for specialists who can also be generalists as needed to support the team. In a nutshell, you will create software that makes our team smarter, faster, and better at what we do – protect the world from evil!
- 5+ years of experience building software products for customers
- Expert at designing, implementing, and debugging client/server systems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas and decisions
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical degree
- Experience across multiple technologies to include:
- Writing full web stack software
- Multiple compiled programming languages, including C++, Java, C#
- Experimenting with modern languages such as Go and Swift
- Node.js or equivalent web server technologies
- Data management and abstraction using SQL and noSQL database technologies
- XML and related technologies such as XPath and XSLT
- Distributed source control solutions (git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.)
- Experience developing platform-independent solutions that run on multiple operating systems
- Experience building enterprise scale applications using clustering, message queuing or similar technologies
- Familiarity with operating system internals (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- Familiarity with test-driven development (TDD) methodologies and automated unit testing tools
- Background in information security disciplines, such as digital forensics, application/systems assessments, and incident response
FireEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs