WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're ClickTime. We help businesses become more productive every day. Our time and expense tracking tools are used by thousands of companies worldwide. ClickTime HQ is located in San Francisco, with additional offices in Denver and Austin.
About the Role
As a Mobile Developer at ClickTime, you will build our next generation mobile application. This is a three month engagement with the possibility for growth.
- 3+ years experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications
- Experience with recent versions of Xamarin, React Native, Ionic 2+
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Willingness to mentor existing team on mobile development best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our office is in the heart of downtown San Francisco with great food and coffee just steps away. Working with us means you’ll be challenged, surrounded by high quality teammates, and learn something new every day.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs