Mozzaz delivers a digital health platform for behavioral health services used by patients under care and their care teams in the delivery and management of individual care. Our innovative mobile solutions are used for behavioral health services helping patients, providers and payers benefit from better care service delivery and positive health outcomes. Mozzaz sells its offering to providers of behavioral health services in United States and Canada.
About What We Offer
Mozzaz offers you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, interesting, innovative, company, a highly competitive compensation package which includes salary, Group Health Benefits, stock options. Most importantly, Mozzaz offers career growth! Show us what you can do and we’ll help you do it!
You are an enthusiastic and motivated team player, understanding embracing the start-up challenges of a highly innovative work culture. Flexibility and agility will be key to your success.
You are excited by a challenge and enjoy the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, having been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to new sizes and revenues, and you’re ready to do it again.
Your education, skills, and abilities match our requirements as listed below.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage customer testimonials and case studies in promotional assets
- Work with vendors for outsourced marketing activities
- Own the company website and manage all changes and edits
- Manage company social media channels
- Own and manage the production of company collateral including internal and external sales and company collateral
- Integrated campaign execution including organizing and delivering webinars
- Generate internally or work with external content creators to create impactful content marketing
- Drive traffic to our website to generate lead information
- Weekly reporting of marketing KPIs
- Manage outsourcing for graphics and content writing
- Marketing event management for various activities such as trade shows
- Launch and manage our blog site
- Manage the lead management process and lead marketing resource
- Establish meaningful KPIs and metrics for digital marketing activities and lead conversion
- Own inbound and engagement marketing programs across all channels, including, but not limited to, events, email, content marketing, partnerships, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and social media
- Present recommendations regarding emerging digital and new technologies, including utilization
- Support Sales team in building top of the funnel awareness, lead generation programs and sales enablement material to help win deals
- Flexibility in work and travel schedules as needed
About Your Qualifications
- Minimum of +2 years marketing experience working with B2B/mHealth SaaS companies.
- University degree.
- Owned a marketing qualified lead (MQL) quota and led a data-driven lead generation effort.
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing strategies and tactics.
- Well versed in marketing automation tools (i.e. HubSpot)
- Experience working with sales management tools, designing and executing marketing automation campaigns (i.e. Digital, SEO, etc.).
Nice to have
- Understanding of healthcare market
- Experience working with sales teams on a B2B/B2G SaaS platform with both SMB and enterprise focus.
- MBA is a plus
High preference for Waterloo ON, may consider remote for the ideal candidate.