WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
SOCi, a leading SaaS enterprise solution for large-scale social media management and one of
the fastest growing technology companies in San Diego, is looking for a talented Full Stack Web Developer to help us continue to push our innovative platform to the next level. We have recently closed an $8.5 million Series A financing to fund our rapidly growing sales and marketing efforts and to expand our cutting-edge technology.
Full Stack Web Developer
We’re looking for someone who considers programming an art form; someone who loves writing elegant code and has an innate need to create components that are easy to reuse and work well together. The thought of copy-pasting coding should cause you to shiver in horror, and badly formatted code should give you nightmares.
The candidate will need the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where quality controls and regular code reviews are rewarded by the chance to work side-by-side with other extraordinary developers – all while goofing off in the team chat room. We work hard, but make sure to laugh a lot, too.
As a new Full Stack Web Developer at SOCi you will kick off things by learning your way around our system by doing code reviews and testing. Once you are up and running, we will be passing you bigger objectives with new features, bug fixes and improvements on existing features.
Skills and Requirements
- Solid knowledge of full-stack web application development
- Solid understanding of object oriented and functional programming
- Ability to work, learn, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in text / Slack with remote team members
- Experience working in startups / small companies
- Implement new features and fix problems based on ticket specifications from product owners
- Review and test your co-developers code, provide objective and professional feedback
- Pair with different team members and collaborate on individual tickets
Why Work for SOCi?
- Everyone is held to the highest standards, but we make sure to have some fun too
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture of constant learning and professional growth - weekly reading hours and office library
- Casual office environment
- Office dogs, quarterly team building events, new equipment for every new hire, office snacks and monthly pot-lucks, paid parking, and getting to work with a passionate team that loves to laugh
- One day a week work from home option
- Applicants can work in our San Diego or Austin offices. Remote, domestic applicants welcome.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs