WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Leading healthcare organizations choose Phreesia to revolutionize their point of service. Regardless of size, specialty or demographics, today’s healthcare systems face the same challenges: escalating demands, rising costs and increasing patient responsibility. Phreesia’s innovative point-of-service platform—including patient self-service and mobile applications—resolves these issues by driving efficiency and profitability throughout your organization. Your patients expect a seamless, automated experience from other industries. Why should your front office be any different?
This is a hands-on QA Team Lead position which will require gaining intimate knowledge of Phreesia’s users, customers and architecture and then building, documenting and maintaining test cases and test environments to ensure the high quality of Phreesia’s Integrations products (2 integration types). Phreesia has developed a highly flexible and configurable platform for checking patients in at their doctor’s office. The QA Team Lead will work closely with Product Management, Operations and Engineering to ensure that the QA work being performed closely mirrors all the different configurations being used in the field. This position will require some occasional travel to Phreesia’s customers’ sites.
- Lead 2 diverse teams of testers (manual, automated testing; local and remote testers) in Agile environment
- Plan all testing activities in sprints of 2 assigned teams
- Work with the testers of the assigned teams to ensure that adequate test coverage exists for new product features
- Ensure that test results are recorded / analyzed / reported
- Participate in the full range of testing activities in sprints as a tester
- Work with Product Management, Customer Teams, Developers and Architects to determine and identify test scenarios
- Plan / document / execute / automate tests
- Document / review / prioritize bug reports and other test results
- Plan / document / execute / analyze results of load and performance testing
- Configure, administer, and troubleshoot software test environments
- Work closely with Product Managers, Architects and testers to provide testing estimates / timelines; participate in stories grooming / preparation for sprints to ensure that scope is clear, all acceptance criteria are defined, and test cases could be created for the stories
- Work with customer teams to determine client issues when escalated to Software Engineering
- Develop new methods to test existing product features
- 5+ years testing software applications
- Expert in user oriented testing and other testing types: Functionality, usability, scenario testing, performance.
- Strong hands-on experience in writing detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts, creating test data, test execution, and creating defects
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, verification and validation processes
- Familiarity with Agile testing methodologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, shift gears quickly, work independently and collaboratively, adapt easily to shifting priorities, process changes, and schedule changes
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Experience working remotely
- Track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high quality results
- 3+ years of experience testing health care web applications is a plus
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume. However only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Canada or USA
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs