Are you a talented and creative developer? Are you driven by creating great code, that makes users happy?
Do you want great challenges, an exciting team to work with, opportunities to see your ideas come to life, and the flexibility of working remotely?
Well read on.
Who is Elucidat?
We’re a fast growing Learning Technology startup which is quickly becoming known as a leader in its field - but don’t just take our word for it!
Elucidat is globally recognised as a leading elearning authoring tool by winning a Brandon Hall Gold Award for ‘Best Advance in Content Authoring Technology’
We have clients all over the world including Tesco, Auchan, Renault, Nissan, Comcast, Johnson & Johnson and many more.
Elucidat is a very modern business, offering a flexible working environment such as flexible working hours and location. We have a fun culture and are willing to take risks in an industry that is traditionally conservative (where few Learning Technology products really ‘stand out’).
So how can I help?
Well - you’ll:
- Have demonstrable experience with PHP (and PHP frameworks - we currently use CodeIgniter) to make intelligent, and scaleable web apps, and know what the right tool for the job.
- Any other backend technology
- Be a best practice guru - with a real passion for coding standards (and documentation) (and testing) (and git version control)
- Have the passion and thoroughness for creating error free, maintainable code
- Know how to create apps that are nice to use - your work should ensure that users receive the best possible user experience
- Be a self starter - self motivated and driven - you’ll push us forward and bring your ideas and excitement to the team
What will the work be like?
- You get to work from wherever you are most effective. Our team members get to choose the best location for them.
- We’ll help get your home office setup, or contribute to coworking space costs
- We work around childcare commitments - so whatever times of day are best for you
- We are on Slack constantly, so you will always see, and chat with your team - so you’ll never get lonely
- You’ll work directly with the dev team lead, so will have real influence on how we proceed
- As we're mostly a remote team, we organise regular get togethers for hack days and socials
- Free day off on your Birthday
- Great startup culture, no stuffy corporate rules here
- Inspiring work, make a difference