WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
- Work with stakeholders to create and extend software architecture and design specifications based on complex requirements
- Validate designs including scalability, stability, adherence to best practices, security, and general suitability for large scale, enterprise SaaS operations
- Implement software, unit tests, and functional tests for software designs created by you or others
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews
- Mentoring and collaboration across the company
- Assist support and operations staff with a customer first attitude
- Prototype ideas to assess viability and cost
- Maintain current knowledge of software engineering tools and practices
- Possess excellent problem solving and debugging skills to rapidly identify and fix defects.
- Detect and resolve performance and scalability issues
- 8+ years of experience
- A friendly, collaborative, team attitude
- Experience with software design and architecture involving medium to large scale, high-throughput distributed systems
- Experience with back-end technologies: .Net, C#, Azure, message bus, Lucene search engines, document databases, REST API design
- Working in a lean or agile environment
- Experience with public cloud services (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of software design patterns, OOP, SOLID, Functional Programming
- Experience with code versioning tools, Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Experience with concurrent / multi-threaded patterns
- Experience with big data and real-time analytics tools like Azure Data Lake, Hadoop, Kafka, Splunk, Azure Stream Analytics
- Experience with NoSQL/Document Db (Azure Cosmos DB, DocumentDB, CouchBase, MongoDb)
- Knowledge of graph databases and graph theory
- Knowledge of NLP (Natural language processing) and/or analytic methodologies
- PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and/or High Trust
- Experience with micro-services
- Other keywords: RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Service Bus, SQL Server
- Familiarity with web security standards, OWASP, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML
Tethr is the first Communications Intelligence platform that listens to, accurately transcribes and analyzes phone conversations in real-time, giving you searchable, actionable insights. The more Tethr listens, the more it learns. Tethr gets smarter by the minute.
With Tethr’s cloud-based platform, businesses can finally use the information the customers share directly to improve their experience, turn every team member into a top performer, reduce call volumes and costs, create more effective offers and transform a contact center into a profit generator.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs