WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
- Design and implement new app features using a pragmatic, test-driven approach
- Refactor existing code to improve it's maintainability, testability and scalability
- Contribute to the development of our team and its culture
- Develop new and innovative things with our product (and the data generated from it)
Valued qualities and experience
- Strong background in software engineering
- An impressive track record of writing high quality web applications
- Excellent understanding of SQL and query optimisation
- Comprehensive understanding of OOD, design patterns, refactoring, etc.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
London, UK or Remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs