WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
GSI provides a wide range of software products and technical services specifically designed for organisations operating within the Interactive Gaming & Gambling industry, utilising our 50+ years experience within the industry.
FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER:
We are recruiting software engineers to work on our iGaming product suite including game development, systems integration, high volume transaction processing, platform features and back office functionality. The role requires remote working so we are looking for motivated and disciplined self-starters who are keen to work as part of a small but highly experienced distributed team. Our development philosophy is to embrace the latest software tools and techniques and we are looking for engineers with the same passion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar subject and/or 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Java, Spring, SQL
- Linux/Unix systems
- Test-driven development
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Spring Boot
- PostgreSQL, JPA, Hibernate
- Couchbase, Hazelcast, NoSQL, Data Grids
- Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap, Sass
- Functional/Reactive programming
- Amazon Web Services
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Alternative JVM languages - Clojure, Scala, Groovy
- Reactive programming - RxJava, Reactor, Akka
- Web animation, jQuery, PhaserJS, WebGL, Canvas
- Chef, Docker, Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Agile and Lean methodologies
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs