WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Every single weekend, there are billions of fans cheering for their teams, and millions of players giving their best on the field. Sports connect people in a way that only a shared passion can achieve; it unites families; it creates friendships; it brings joy into the world. At Metrica Sports, we live to contribute to that passion. We develop innovative solutions that empower the constant evolution of your favourite sports!
If you share our mission and passion we want to hear from you! As part of Metrica Sports you will:
- Be part of a small highly skilled team focused on developing high quality software for sports data analysis and video editing.
- Create the engine behind our powerful data driven visualisations.
- Plan, design and implement native modules or webgl solutions that will power our data visualisations and video editing tools.
- Be the one to call when a problem needs a high performance native solution.
- Be able to work remote. We aim at getting the best people working on a project they love no matter where they live!
Who we are looking for:
- You are crazy about sports.
- You have a startup spirit and are eager to leave your own mark in the sports you love.
- You are intrinsically curious, like to research new technologies and constantly want to learn and improve.
- You are highly collaborative, love to share your knowledge and want to work in small and dynamic team.
You are a good fit if:
- You are fluent in C++ and shading languages.
- You have a good understanding of the graphics pipeline and know how to optimize for performance.
- You have a solid foundation of system design principles, data structures, and algorithms.
- You are self-driven, value autonomy and are committed to ship high quality code.
We would value:
- Experience building native modules.
- Experience using CEF or Electron.
- Experience with video processing.
- Experience working with data driven visualizations.
- Experience with computer vision and tracking systems.
- Be a part of the sports you love.
- Work in a company which product is used by profesional clubs around the world.
- You will be working in a young but fast growing startup. Possibilities to make an impact are everywhere.
- Choose your own setup.
- Anual salary between 35k - 70k plus equity. To be discuss depending on experience and location.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs