WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Location: Gospel Oak, London
Type: Full Time
Experience: Senior (2+ years)
We are looking for a senior iOS developer with experience in creating innovative iOS apps or games.
Our flagship games, Zombies, Run! and The Walk, combine innovative real-world gameplay with captivating stories and design. We want to find someone who can help us improve our existing games and develop new games that are just as revolutionary and innovative as Zombies, Run!
We are open to candidates working remotely.
- Developing new features for our existing games, and maintaining them to take advantage of new OS-level features
- Developing and designing new apps and games
- Working with our web developer to ensure good communication with our online services
- Working with our Android developers (currently, all of our games are available on both platforms)
- At least two years of experience developing iOS applications.
- An enthusiasm for quickly learning and applying new and emerging technologies.
- An interest in games and game design, and a tenacious approach to problem-solving.
Also, highly desirable:
- Experience in a related field (e.g. any of: web development, UI/UX design, sound engineering, Android development, hardware hacking, etc.)
- Experience adapting or 'porting' games or apps from one platform to another
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Gospel Oak, London or Remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs