WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Scout is looking to add to our team! We are open to part-time and freelance work for a period of time if it makes any transition period easier, with the end goal being a full-time position. Start date is flexible. Our team works remotely with members in Chicago, Atlanta, and Cleveland.
UI Designer/Front-End Developer
- Work alongside product manager to design new features
- Build high fidelity prototypes
- User testing
- Participate in calls with customers to understand their needs
- Work with lead developer to maintain the front end of the application (on Ruby on Rails)
- Experience with browser-based web design; mobile experience a plus but not required
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS/Sass
- Designing, running, and analyzing user tests
This position is not open to visa sponsorship.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs