WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Scout is looking to add to our team! We are open to part-time and freelance work for a period of time if it makes any transition period easier, with the end goal being a full-time position. Start date is flexible. Our team works remotely with members in Chicago, Atlanta, and Cleveland.
Experienced Ruby Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Ruby developer to join our team and lead back-end development.
- Work with our designer/front-end dev to build new features
- Improve the code every time you touch it
- Maintain existing code while fixing bugs
- Participate in calls with customers to understand their needs
- Keep our production servers up and running
- Improve test coverage
- Thorough understanding of OOP and MVC frameworks
- Experience building SaaS applications with Ruby on Rails
- Experience designing relational databases
- Rackspace cloud integration experience is a plus
This position is not open to visa sponsorship.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs