WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
To leverage our recent successes and create greater bandwidth for future growth, the Company requires a highly seasoned and energetic Magento Web Developer with a proven track record.
This is a remote position.
This person must be extraordinarily committed to and passionate about delivering the absolute best web experience to our customers. We require someone who is ambitious and is willing to roll up his or her sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Add new feature/functionality to multiple websites through all available means (plugins, extensions, components within Magento and WordPress)
- Test and implement new feature/functionality thoroughly to ensure a positive customer experience on mobile and traditional platforms
- Perform updates and maintenance on high volume ecommerce websites and servers
- Diagnose and debug issues as they arise
- Work with online and marketing teams to develop and enhance site capabilities and market the Fresh Produce brand consistently on all sites
- Integrate ecommerce website with third party APIs to extend site functionality, including payment options, promotional product offerings, customer tools, etc.
- Automate business operations and integrate website with back office systems to handle functions such as invoicing, shipping, and returns
- Audit system and application security
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in web development, ecommerce site management, or system administration
- PHP5 software development
- Nginx management including performance, virtual hosts and re-writing configuration
- Website caching and load balancing
- PERL and BASH script development
- Version Control management, including Subversion
- MYSQL development and management including performance and optimization, replication and security
- “Best Practices” software development, including object-oriented programming and design, documentation and unit testing
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all users, from customers to company leadership
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Effective time management in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask with changing priorities
- Experience with HTML5, Magento eCommerce API, Configuration Management, Installing and configuring Linux servers and applications, Linux console based management encompassing entire environment: performance, security, user and process management, Maintaining user accounts in Linux, FTP and ecommerce application
- Bachelor of Science in CS, EE, IS
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs