WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
What do we do?
Kolau is a SaaS high-growth startup that is building the marketing of tomorrow - and it’s doing it today.
96% of all businesses have 0-9 employees and Kolau’s is their solution to rank in the 1st page of Google. Why? They have no time to do it, knowledge to do it right or money to pay marketing agencies, thus Kolau. Simple, quick, effortless, Kolau.
We’re a distributed team, working remotely in the United States and overseas.
Our backend tools are fairly standard - Rails, Postgres, Redis, Rspec, Sidekiq, AWS & Heroku.
Whom are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails / RSpec
- 1+ years experience with a JS framework preferred
- A product-first approach to building software and great attention to detail
- You ship quality code quickly with great coding skills.
- You enjoy the fast-paced nature of a startup and look forward to joining a company that is shaping the digital marketing world
- Experience with SaaS development and API development preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary: Competitive compensation package based on experience and location.
- Opportunity: Ground floor opportunity to shape the direction of the company
- Getaways: Company retreat around the world 1x year - Barcelona, anyone?
- Tech: After initial 90 days bootcamp, brand new Mac Pro and $250 stipend for anything that helps you be more productive
- Continuing Education: $250 for anything you’d like to learn. Also, we ship a new book monthly within your category of interest!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
We Work Remotely
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs