GoDaddy's (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures—helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
As a Product Manager for WordPress, you will join an agile, collaborative, customer-focused team of product, marketing, design, support and engineering leaders who share a passion for building and delivering the next-generation of WordPress experiences.
You will gather and prioritize requirements, help define the vision, deliver a seamless product experience and collaborate on product innovation. You’ll also continually refine products with a data-driven, iterative, customer-focused approach to deliver WordPress experiences that customers love.
Do you thrive on building amazing product experiences used by millions of customers globally? Do you enjoy making the complex as simple (and user-friendly) as possible? Do you want to help customers navigate the complexity of WordPress to build businesses as great as their ambitions? If this sounds like you and you're as passionate about helping small businesses leverage WordPress as we are, then we want to meet you.
- Gain a deep understanding of how customers engage with WordPress across markets and devices to become a subject matter expert on our products and competition.
- Define and prioritize product roadmaps for WordPress experiences by synthesizing customer insights, data, market trends, competitive intelligence and business strategy.
- Analyze and manage key performance metrics, continually looking for optimization opportunities.
- Deliver experiences that serve the unique needs of various verticals and regions.
- Conduct customer research and usability studies to identify opportunities that improve the overall product experience.
- Work closely with engineering, design and marketing teams to scope, define, and drive a strategic WordPress roadmap that aligns with business priorities and customer needs.
- Define customer stories for new features and work side by side with the User Experience team to bring them to fruition for the team.
- Be the champion for product & customer success KPI’s and continually seek paths to drive improvements. * Rapidly test and iterate hypothesis to improve metrics.
- Represent GoDaddy at WordPress related community events like WordCamps, meetups, etc.
- Experience using WordPress and a deep understanding of the WordPress community.
- Remote applicants welcome, though you need to be available during US working hours.
- Must be a world-class individual contributor, able to thrive in a fast paced, high-output, and time sensitive environment.
- Must have the ability to lead other individual contributors without a reporting relationship. E.g. able to lead via influence in absence of authority.
- Must be able to work as part of a remote, cross-functional team.
- Experience building experiences for non-technical audiences, e.g. at a product company, at an agency, as an entrepreneur, etc.
- Experience with collecting, interpreting and deriving insights from data.
- Have a knack for creating simple and effective user experiences.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Experience converting ambiguous ideas to product solutions relevant to small businesses and individuals.
- Must have experience as a Product Owner and using Agile development methodologies.
- Experience managing products or projects from concept to delivery.
- Strong analytical abilities with a “test & learn” mindset.
- Ability to translate complex business issues into SMART goals.
GoDaddy is an Equal Opportunity Employer