WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
About Blue Apron
Headquartered in NYC with fulfillment centers in New Jersey, California and Texas, Blue Apron’s mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. We send millions of meals to customers with all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally-inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for an engineer to help us maintain and scale the cloud infrastructure for a rapidly growing e-commerce start-up. You’ll have the ability to make decisions balancing immediate short-term need against what’s best for the long-term. Our headquarters is located in Manhattan but we're open to considering remote candidates.
About the role:
- Manage the infrastructure for our public-facing website as well as the internal systems we build for various teams across the company
- Consider performance, scalability, and reliability when making decisions
- Think about the bigger picture and how best to structure and scale our infrastructure for existing and future applications
- Implement configuration and automation tools to simplify the process of deploying and upgrading software across our infrastructure
- Our stack: AWS, nginx, unicorn, Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, Solr
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Health and Commuter FSAs
- Flexible vacation policy
- MacBook Pro or Air
- A large, open workspace in NYC’s Flatiron neighborhood
- A kitchen full of fresh fruit and snacks
- Experience with high-traffic production web applications
- Clear, concise communication and are capable of designing and implementing solutions to complex problems
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services and how the suite of products can be used to build a scalable, resilient infrastructure
- Proficient with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Ability to handle the unexpected. When disaster strikes, you're equipped with the tools and knowledge required to react and mitigate the issue
- Experience implementing, monitoring, and alerting systems to detect and solve problems before they become critical.
- Scripting experience (Ruby a plus)
- Experience working with Rails applications and Capistrano a plus
- You're able to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs