WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Are you a wordpress developer? Do you like to solve problems, push limits and continuously learn new ways to do things?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to fully unleash your skills in the world.
Our collaborative, fast-paced tech team seeks an inquisitive, resourceful mind like yours to help innovate the development and maintenance of our language learning websites and drive the direction of our overall web presence. Along the way you’ll expand your tool belt – learning new technologies and adopting best practices and strategies. You’ll work with cutting-edge, web-based applications with focus on optimization and automation.
- WordPress sites development, deployment and maintenance
- Help with the development of payment solution (using Stripe and Paypal)
- Researching new tools and plugin to improve our platform and dev environment
- Scripting & automatization of repetitive tasks
- Optimizing and improving the existing
- Server administration (a bit)
- working remotely (or you can move in Barcelona, Spain)
- full time (possible part time during the first months)
- freelance contract (at least at the beginning)
Your skills and experience:
- BA or BS in related field preferred but not required
- 3-5 years’ experience building, deploying and modifying WordPress websites
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, required
- Experience with build/dev tools (e.g., Node.js, Grunt, Gulp, Bower) preferred
- Experience using GIT
- Familiarity with AWS
- Some knowledge of SEO and loading speed optimization would be great
- Strong communication skills (bonus if you speak other languages)
MosaLingua already helped 2 millions people to learn languages with mobile apps (iOS & Android), now we are developing new products for the web.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs