WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Sonian is looking for an experienced Development Operations Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused engineer with a passion for automating systems and infrastructure. You will be joining a fully remote team, so location is not essential.
- Writing code to automate the creation and maintenance of distributed cloud infrastructure
- Experiment with new technologies to optimize the reliability and performance of our infrastructure automation
- Design and implement proactive monitoring to ensure health, performance and security of our production and non-production cloud infrastructure
- Plan automated backups and fail-over configurations
- Work with other development team to profile and optimize reference architectures
- Develop capacity plans for new & existing clusters
- Produce high quality systems documents
- Proven expertise with networking protocols & Unix
- Experience with infrastructure automation, including use of Chef, Puppet or CFEngine
- Passion for systems engineering and automation
- Excellent organization, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with Ruby & Git desired
- US-based, capable of working in remote team
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs