Interviewed is a fast-growing SaaS startup looking to provide the best possible experience for our customers. We combine structured job assessments and employee testing to identify the strongest job candidates accurately and easily. Over the last year, we've on boarded nearly one hundred fantastic customers like Uber, Fidelity Investments, Upwork, Thumbtack, Zillow. We need to expand our account management team to ensure all of their needs are met. Interviewed account managers:
- Oversee a set of key accounts: respond to questions and requests, facilitate weekly check-ins, and perform routine audits.
- Onboard new accounts: build out hiring pipeline (jobs, assessments, automation, correspondence templates) and train new users.
- Ensure job candidate success: troubleshoot issues and provide guidance for job seekers on behalf of our customers.
- Create content: conduct research and write scripts for new assessments, peer proofreading and editing for other members of the team, and update FAQs and macros.
- Quality Assurance: report bugs and test new system features and changes. We don't really care about your background, for after all, we are trying to help companies move away from traditional hiring. Some of the best people we've worked with came from recruiting, sales, and the arts. They have the dedication, endurance, and above all, enthusiasm needed to succeed in a dynamic, multinational tech company. If you are a great communicator, work fast, and are willing to take risks, we’d love to talk!
Our generous compensation package will include stock options, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan, and paid vacations.