WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for a full-time Support Engineer to help us scale our first-class support to the next generation of customers. You will interact directly with customers (our most valuable resource) and our senior engineers to help us to continually improve customer experience and build systems to optimize our support processes. You will also play a key role in scaling up our support team going forward.
Applicants should have a strong blend of support and software development experience. Our product is a technical one, so you shouldn't be afraid to dive into source code and investigate technologies that are unfamiliar to you to get a problem solved.
- A passion for working with developers & helping them to find optimal solutions for their problems
- Be polite, possess excellent interpersonal skills and an unflappable demeanor
- Have the ability to synthesize key commonalities of support requests to help us guide product goals
- Comfortable developing with at least one scripting language, integrating with REST APIs, etc
- Strong work ethic, able to work independently / deliver without supervision
- Experience with developing in / supporting multiple programming languages
- Experience supporting / developing against REST APIs
- Experience building support organizations
- Significant experience with technical writing / documentation
- Significant experience with web development or performance tuning
- Knowledge of basic statistics and/or experience running "lean" experiments
What's in it for you?
We offer great compensation packages and the opportunity to solve challenging problems with skilled colleagues. Our distributed team uses best practices to maximize our development velocity, including but not limited to: ChatOps, continuous integration/deployment, code review via GitHub pull requests, preferring asynchronous communication to meetings, etc.
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 3 weeks vacation
- A team committed to life/work balance (really)
- Fewer meetings, more shipping!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
San Francisco, CA or Remote (US)
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs