WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're growing our core team and need talented individuals to join us! We're looking for a full-time Operations Engineer to help us manage growth of key components of our infrastructure. You will be a core member of our ops team, working with other senior engineers to ensure stability of mission-critical services.
- Comfortable with a variety of *NIX platforms
- Significant experience with cloud-based deployment and ephemeral hardware
- Experience managing significant load in the wild, comfortable with scale-out tiers, HA
- Strong scripting language experience (bash, Ruby, Python)
4+ years Ops, software development, or automation experience
- Strong intrapersonal skills with the ability to work well with other team members, customers
- Strong work ethic, able to work independently / deliver without supervision
- Experience implementing DevOps practices
- Experience managing very large AWS infrastructures
- Experience scaling Java and the JVM
- Experience managing large Cassandra installations
- Contribute to significant OSS operations/automation tools
What's in it for you?
We offer great compensation packages and the opportunity to solve challenging problems with skilled colleagues. Our distributed team uses best practices to maximize our development velocity, including but not limited to: ChatOps, continuous integration/deployment, code review via GitHub pull requests, preferring asynchronous communication to meetings, etc.
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 3 weeks vacation
- A team committed to life/work balance (really)
- Fewer meetings, more shipping!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
San Francisco, CA or Remote (US)
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs