WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Goshipages is looking for a part-time remote Customer Support Hero to join our team.
We are a small start-up that has been helping thousands of people find housing in South Korea each year with our super simple accommodation management and search product.
We are currently investing heavily into our technology and finalizing a complete re-imagination of our entire business and will launch a shiny new product in the coming months.
Our goal is to build the business tool of choice for accommodation providers around the world. We are starting in South Korea and plan to quickly grow to the rest of Asia before taking over the entire world - We have a lot of work to do and we need you to help us get there.
As our customer support manager you will be the voice of the company.
- You will be communicating with our existing and trial customers via phone and chat for customer support and lead generation
- You will grow our leads database of potential customers and contacting leads via phone to convert them to paying customers
- You will be maintaining our blog and social media channels in Korean and English for both our housing-managers and housing-seeker users.
- This is a remote and part-time role, which means we are accepting applications from anywhere in the world - so long as you can be available to work Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm South Korean time.
- A lot of room to learn and work on your own ideas
- The freedom to work from anywhere in the world that you want
- A competitive salary + commission
- Exceptional phone manners
- You are a sales genius and can prove it
- Native Korean fluency
- You're fluent in English, verbally and written
- You are able to work during Korean working hours
- You are able to work independently and to structure your work day on your own
For bonus points:
- You have good knowledge of the housing/accommodation industry in Korea
- You have experience working remotely and can tell us about it
- You also speak other languages - Mandarin or Japanese would be a plus!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
This is a remote and part-time role, which means we are accepting applications from anywhere in the world - so long as you can be available to work Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm South Korean time.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs