WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for a team member with proven front-end web development skills to join our engineering department. This role will be working exclusively with one of our long-standing Fortune 100 clients. You will collaborate with internal MetaLab colleagues and external stakeholders to develop and maintain large scale enterprise applications. This work will focus on the optimization and performance of an eCommerce infrastructure that handles 100% of our client's online purchase volume (we're talking hundreds of thousands of transactions).
What we're looking for:
- Experience in React and Redux
- Comfortable in a Unix environment (you know your way around a terminal)
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks and work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail - you take pride in your work and sweat the small stuff
- Excellent communication skills with both colleagues and external clients
- You’ve worked within a distributed team and are both collaborative and productive
- You’re located in North America
Remote candidates are welcome to apply, though we do prefer those who are located in North America and have experience working in a distributed team. We are based on the West Coast of Canada.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Remote candidates are welcome to apply, though we do prefer those who are located in North America and have experience working in a distributed team.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs