WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Pivotflow is looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product and services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. Our main focus and target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure all customers are replied to in an efficient and timely matter
- Resolve issues for customer orders
- Provide information on our services and potential clients
- Report to our Technical Department and our Support Manager any technical issues
- Someone who has Social Media knowledge and skills
- Customer Support experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to type fast
- Ability to multi-task
- Responsible and consistent attitude
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
We Work Remotely
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs