WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Thinkful mentors may work remotely or from our office. This is a part-time position, with the potential to grow with the company, if that's your thing.
- Mentor students enrolled in our Front End Web Dev course as they work through a project-based curriculum.
- Lead weekly 1-on-1 sessions where you'll answer student questions, review and provide feedback on student code and projects, and and guide students through the course.
- Participate in student communities to provide advice and review.
- Foster a sense of excitement in your students and guide them through the pitfalls of becomming a front end developer.
- Demonstrated expertise in front end web development.
- Powerful communication skills, with the ability to concisely explain new, complicated subjects to beginners and experts.
- Strong interest in the future of online learning and career education.
- Infectious enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
- Self-directed, with an ability to mentor students with minimal oversight.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
NYC or Remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs