WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Work with fun, smart, self-motivated people at a highly successful software company. As a Front End Developer at Articulate, you’ll get to build high-quality software that consistently blows away our customers--and earns their love. Join our team of seasoned pros to enjoy autonomy, ownership over projects, and plenty of challenges to keep you engaged and growing.
What we need.
A talented Front-End developer to help build amazing software.
- Strong experience in transforming visual designs into semantic and modular HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to closely collaborate with UX and visual designers
- Proficiency with Adobe products
- Experience working within Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience building responsive layouts
- Experience working with Git / Github
- Boundless curiosity about technology and solving problems
- Candidates must live in the US
- Experience working on a story-driven, Agile team using TDD principles
- Pair Programming
- Experience with HAML / SASS
Who we are.
We’re seasoned pros. We’ve been successful at companies like Microsoft, Macromedia, and Adobe -- and we’ve never had more fun than we do now, building kick-ass software together.
We have a a no-bull culture. We focus on getting the job done, and done well. Articulate is all about giving engineers the freedom and autonomy to do stellar work.
Learn more about our team and amazing products at http://www.articulate.com/company/about.php
- 100% telecommute. No more commuting or cube-farms - work from home!
- Super flexible time-off policy
- Very nice health, dental, vision and 401k plans
- Quarterly Hack Days
- Annual company retreat some place really cool
- Stock option plan allows you to benefit from the company's long-term success
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs