WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
GitHub is looking for a designer to help work on Hire, one of our most used internal tools. It's been a crucial part of growing GitHub for the past year. The tool provides transparency to our hiring process—from feedback on candidates to proposing new job openings.
Internal Tools at GitHub:
Internal tools at GitHub are central to our culture and improving the way we work together. Because of this, internal tools aren't an afterthought for us — we build them like real products. We work with people in all areas of the company to build tools to make communication better and improve everyone's workflows, from hiring to accounting to planning community events.
We’d love it if the following described you:
- You're passionate about creating beautiful software that works really well.
- You build your designs with HTML and CSS. If you like SCSS and CoffeeScript, that’s even better.
- You’re an excellent writer and like to communicate your thoughts through writing.
- You have experience prioritizing and building new features.
- You've seen the inside of a Rails application.
- You’re interested in improving hiring and recruiting processes for both employees and companies. You are tired of recruiters, too.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs