WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
The Red Hat virtualization team is seeking a strategic and technical Product Manager to focus on our core virtualization technologies across various product lines. In this role, you will manage all aspects of new releases and product launches and play a key part in ensuring the internal and external success of our virtualization products. You'll regularly interact with the open source community and the Fedora Project, and work with the product management team to actively contribute to the overall strategy of Red Hat.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Plan and carry out product releases and new product launches
- Prioritize and communicate product requirements to promote development
- Support the field sales team in advanced sales opportunities
- Work with partners and OEMs
- Maintain and deliver roadmap presentations and whitepapers
- 5-10 years in the enterprise software industry in a product management or technical product marketing role
- Familiarity with enterprise management solutions (virtualization, automation, monitoring, software distribution, etc.)
- A broad understanding of enterprise level server and virtualization environments
- Experience with open source hypervisor platforms such as KVM and Xen
- Knowledge of VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft virtualization management products
- Background with cloud infrastructure platforms like OpenStack, Eucalyptus, or Amazon EC2
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external audiences
- Technical expertise and business acumen to effectively manage product development and delivery processes
- 3+ years of product management and technical leadership experience within the virtualization or cloud space is preferred
- Advanced Linux skills and experience are preferred
- Experience contributing to open source projects would be a plus
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs