WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We develop all our products internally so you will have the opportunity to work on numerous projects, big or small, with a lot of technologies. Whether you will be extending the functionality of existing software or building brand new features and services, the role is guaranteed to be varied and interesting!
You will be working from home (we will supply the equipment and telephony and Internet services required) so you need to be confident of working independently and have a secure and quiet space in your home to work from.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Programming languages: C and Python
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
- Relational databases (SQL)
- Working under a GNU/Linux environment
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux C APIs
- Network programming
- Software design
- Asynchronous and multi-threaded programming
- Git version control
- Unicode knowledge
- Algorithms and data structures
- Key-Value Stores
- Advanced knowledge of various network protocols
- Deep understanding of Linux
Posted: August 15, 2013
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Salary: Negotiable based on skill and experience
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs