WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
AnsibleWorks is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect for a variety of challenging customer projects.
- At least 5 years experience delivering professional services engagements, pre-sales engineering, and/or training for datacenter or infrastructure software products.
- RHCT-level Linux skills (actual certification not required). Other Linux/Unix also useful.
- Experience with web application containers, frameworks, and deployments.
- Expert-level knowledge of shell scripting.
- Some experience developing software in dynamic language such as Python or Ruby. We use Python.
- Experience managing delivery schedules and logistics and writing statements of work.
- Must be comfortable delivering technical training to a wide variety of audiences and settings.
- Ability to travel (50%)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other applicable degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to create and maintain content for a top-class training program.
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Electric Cloud.
- RHCE level Linux skills (actual certification not required)
- Experience with cloud technologies such as VMware, Amazon Web Services, Eucalyptus Cloud, CloudStack, and/or OpenStack.
- Experience dealing with open source software projects in a large-scale datacenter setting.
- Experience with monitoring systems and load balancers.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs