WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
AnsibleWorks is seeking a Support Engineer to join the Services and Support team. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously and we are looking for someone who can provide a fantastic first-touch experience for our customers.
- At least 3 years of Linux system administration experience. Other Unix-style system experience is also useful.
- Some experience with datacenter technologies such as monitoring, large-scale networking, storage, etc.
- A working knowledge of shell scripting in bash, and scripting in dynamic languages such as Python or Ruby.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Your imagination should help you find a way to a solution, even if you’ve never seen a certain problem before.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- The ability to occasionally be on-call for 24/7 support.
- Previous customer-facing support experience.
- In-depth experience with ticket management tools such as Desk.com, Zendesk, or JIRA.
- RHCT-level Linux skills (actual certification not required)
- Experience with cloud technologies such as VMware, Amazon Web Services, Eucalyptus Cloud, CloudStack, and/or OpenStack.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs