WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
GitHub is looking for full-time support engineers to help with our on-premise GitHub Enterprise product. You don’t need to be a git expert, but you do need to have technical experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with some flavor of production level virtual machine (e.g., VMware ESX, Xen, KVM)
- Experience working with and troubleshooting linux servers
- Experience with server configuration management systems like Chef or Puppet
- Ability to look through and understand code (Ruby / Bash)
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly
- You’ll be answering support tickets, working with our development team to prioritize issues, and improving our guides and documentation.
GitHub isn't about a 9-5 schedule. Support has a slight variation, because we want to provide stellar support around the clock. If you are in Europe, Asia or Australia, or you are looking to work a less traditional schedule, just let us know. GitHub is based in San Francisco, CA but we're looking for candidates all around the world.
GitHub is the world’s largest open source community. We’re profitable and growing with a unique perspective on how to run a company. We have great benefits, and a safe, open work environment.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs