WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Are you a great scientist with an understanding of scientific, biological and/or medical imaging workflows? Have an interest in improving scientific software? Looking for a great team, challenging projects and cool customers?
Glencoe Software is looking for a vibrant, thoughtful and motivated scientist to work on various projects including:
- Documentation and training
- Quality Assurance
- Design for scientific workflows
- PhD or equivalent scientific experience in a medical or life sciences related discipline
- Experience with digital imaging and scientific applications
- The ability to ferret out problems
- A problem solving approach to the testing process
- Strong collaborative skills with an eye towards efficiency and creativity
- Experience with software development workflows
- An understanding of software development in Python or MATLAB
- Working knowledge of statistics and data analysis
- Automated testing experience
- Non-functional testing experience
These are full-time positions and the candidates will be expected to be able to work remotely.
Geographical location is not an issue, but preference will be given to those able to work normal UK business hours.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Remote (UK business hours)
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs