WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Exponent Partners is an information technology consulting firm that helps nonprofits use information technology to carry out their missions more efficiently and effectively. We work in San Francisco, CA, Washington, D.C., and New York, NY, and help innovative and progressive organizations across the United States and internationally.
We envision a world where strong civil society organizations maintain a powerful voice in the dialogue with commerce and government. We want the organizations that help us educate our children, nurture our communities, protect our planet, and safeguard our human rights to have access to the best possible tools and knowledge to help them make our world a better place.
Exponent Partners is known for its thoroughness in business process analysis and ability to produce top-notch constituent relationship management (CRM) systems and business applications that streamline an organization’s way of working. Exponent Partners’ work was honored with “Best Nonprofit Deployment” awards at Salesforce.com’s Dreamforce user conferences both in 2007 and 2008.
- Work in small teams or independently to design and build innovative solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform, using that platform's Web Services APIs, Apex (Java-like language), and Visualforce (Java MVC Framework) technologies.
- 5+ years of web application development experience, both front and back-end
- 2+ years experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce Force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce
- Experience customizing and extending SaaS applications
- Experience with one or more web platform APIs such as Google, Salesforce.com, Amazon.com
- Possess a sense of humor, a positive outlook, and an easy-going manner when working with others.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and determined to produce high-quality, on-time work. Strong business process focus and skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as applied in systems documentation, client meetings and team interaction
- Help a variety of non-profit companies advance their social missions
- Develop a rich variety of business applications on the leading Platform as a Service (PaaS) application platform
- Work from home anywhere in the country or in one of a few contemporary 'hotelling' locations in San Francisco
- Competitive benefits package
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
San Francisco or Remote (United States)
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs