WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are recruiting a Ruby Developer to help us build our infrastructure for the launch of our platform.
You should be comfortable working collaboratively with a worldwide team, and be available to visit New York regularly or relocate to New York in the coming months.
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with NoSQL or SQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience testing and utilizing associated tools/frameworks (RSpec, Cucumber, Selenium).
- Experience designing REST APIs.
- Experienced with Agile methodologies.
- DevOps experience (Linux, Git, Continuous Integration, Capistrano).
If you are interested, please submit your resume to careers at ideapod.com
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
NYC or Remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs