If you want to live a true Cloud adventure, if you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be able to measure the effect of your personal contribution to the success of your company, if you are an Open Revolution maker ;
We have the right job for you. Join the eNovance adventure by applying right now !
- We are agile and fast growing and every single talent is key to our development.
- We are « Open » : Open Source is our DNA, Open Cloud is our core business, and being open-minded is a shared value by all the people within the company.
- We are people oriented because we believe that value creation is only possible through talented individuals working together with a strong team spirit.
- We are « free » like free software : we are profitable since day 1 and we are in control of the company so we can move forward the way we decide.
What we are looking for ?
We are looking for talented Software Engineers to join our growing team. You will have the opportunity to contribute to OpenStack effort upstream and to a lot of projects within the Open Cloud Ecosystem.
Job responsibilities :
- Design and implements the product line with the team.
- Develop and contribute to OpenStack and other open source projects
- Investigate and solve bugs, performance and scalability problems
- Communicate effectivelyin a cross-cultural and distributed organization
- The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics :
- Extensive programming experience in Python
- Solid GNU/Linux Operating System skills
- Good knowledge of Agile methods and Test Driven Development
- Knowledge in Distributed Systems and REST+JSON APIs
- Experience with Git version Control
What will make the difference ?
- A passion for Open Source projects, and some concrete contribution to the community in general and OpenStack in particular is a big plus.
- Knowledge in Storage or Networking or Virtualization (KVM / libvirt) is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps practice, Jenkins skills would be amazing !
What kind of soft skills are we looking for ?
- The willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Initiative and follow-up skills
- The ability to be autonomous and work under minimum supervision
- Interpersonal skill and team spirit
Beyond this vacation...
What we offer ?
- Work with passionate and talented individuals within agile and smart teams
- Enjoy an open-minded working environment where creativity and autonomy are valued
- Have the opportunity to travel for teambuildings, conference, and customer projects
- Participate to an enthousiastic adventure and contribute to the success of a global cloud player.
Who we are ?
We design, build, run and support OpenStack Cloud infrastructure , public, private and hybrid Clouds as well as complex and critical web architectures
Founded in 2008, eNovance has two main locations in the center of Paris (France) and Montreal (Canada). A pioneer in open source Cloud Computing and an expert in Multi-Cloud Management.
eNovance is specialized in end-user experience for web and mobile applications, Big Data solutions, and Open Source/Open Cloud environments.
eNovance is a major contributor to OpenStack (ranked in the top 10 contributors since day 1 of the OpenStack project, and as 7th contributor for the grizzly release) and is a member of the OpenStack Foundation Board. eNovance will be soon opening new offices in Singapore, San Francisco and Bangalore !
As today, eNovance offices are located in Paris (France) and Montreal (Canada), however, well-qualified, home-based candidates everywhere in North America, Europe and Asia will be considered