If you want to live a true Cloud adventure, if you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be able to measure the effect of your personal contribution to the success of your company, if you are an Open Revolution maker ;
We have the right job for you. Join the eNovance adventure by applying right now !
- We are agile and fast growing and every single talent is key to our development.
- We are « Open » : Open Source is our DNA, Open Cloud is our core business, and being open-minded is a shared value by all the people within the company.
- We are people oriented because we believe that value creation is only possible through talented individuals working together with a strong team spirit.
- We are « free » like free software : we are profitable since day 1 and we are in control of the company so we can move forward the way we decide.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for talented System Administrators / DevOps to join our growing team. You will have the opportunity to design, build and run OpenStack and Web infrastructure, contribute to OpenStack effort upstream and to a lot of projects within the Open Cloud Ecosystem.
- Package eNovance solutions,
- Design, build, run and support Cloud and Web infrastructures,
- Manage Automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Systems,
- Investigate and solve bugs, performance and scalability problems,
- Contribute to OpenStack and other open source project,
- Integrate, build and deploy infrastructures internally, remotely or at customer's site,
- Communicate effectivelyin a cross-cultural and distributed organization.
- The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Solid GNU/Linux Operating System administration skills,
- Experience in large scale server architectures,
- Strong knowledge of Automation Systems: Puppet or Chef,
- Good knowledge of deployment tools: PXE, Razor, Cobbler, etc.,
- Experience with Git version Control.
What will make the difference?
- A passion for Web infrastructures, Cloud Computing and Open Source projects, and some concrete contribution to the community in general and OpenStack in particular is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of Debian or Red Hat packaging is a plus.
- Some experience in Python or Ruby scripting.
- Knowledge in Storage or Networking/HA or Virtualization (KVM / libvirt) is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps practice, Agile methods would be great.
- Knowledge of Jenkins would be amazing!
What kind of soft skills are we looking for?
- The willingness to learn and develop new skills,
- Initiative and follow-up skills,
- The ability to be autonomous and work under minimum supervision,
Interpersonal skill and team spirit.
Beyond this vacation...
What we offer ?
- Work with passionate and talented individuals within agile and smart teams
- Enjoy an open-minded working environment where creativity and autonomy are valued
- Have the opportunity to travel for teambuildings, conference, and customer projects
- Participate to an enthousiastic adventure and contribute to the success of a global cloud player.
Who we are ?
We design, build, run and support OpenStack Cloud infrastructure , public, private and hybrid Clouds as well as complex and critical web architectures
Founded in 2008, eNovance has two main locations in the center of Paris (France) and Montreal (Canada). A pioneer in open source Cloud Computing and an expert in Multi-Cloud Management.
eNovance is specialized in end-user experience for web and mobile applications, Big Data solutions, and Open Source/Open Cloud environments.
eNovance is a major contributor to OpenStack (ranked in the top 10 contributors since day 1 of the OpenStack project, and as 7th contributor for the grizzly release) and is a member of the OpenStack Foundation Board. eNovance will be soon opening new offices in Singapore, San Francisco and Bangalore !
As today, eNovance offices are located in Paris (France) and Montreal (Canada), however, well-qualified, home-based candidates everywhere in North America, Europe and Asia will be considered