WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are seeking an independent and savvy .NET web programmer to assist us with the development of robust websites and web services based on the latest web technologies. Our clients include some of the largest scholarly publishers in the industry with customers spanning the entire globe. Please contact us if you meet the necessary qualifications and are interested in a stimulating and challenging opportunity with the potential for tremendous growth.
Off-site, Telecommuting, Remote Collaboration
- Designing, developing and implementing strategic eBusiness solutions to benefit the scholarly community
- Business analysis and the interpretation of business requirements
- Providing recommendations and estimating project costs and timelines
- Developing and maintaining web applications and web services using .NET
- Collaborating remotely in a team environment
- 5+ years experience programming .NET / C# web applications and web services
- Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience covering the full lifecycle of development (analysis, design, dev, test, deploy, maintain)
- Exposure to web analytics, MS SQL Server programming, and SEO is preferred
- Self managing, agile and highly motivated
- Good written and verbal communications
$45 to $90 per hour (part-time) / $55K - $135K salary (full-time)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs