WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Scholarly iQ is seeking a motivated individual with experience encompassing Microsoft SQL Server database programming and web analytics. Please contact us if you meet these qualifications and are interested in an exciting and challenging profession with the potential for extreme self-growth and compensation.
Off-site, Telecommuting, Remote Collaboration
- Working with latest MS SQL Server Management Studio and developing Transact SQL code
- Analyzing usage data provided by web analytics
- Database and performance optimization
- Critical thinking
- Self managing with ability to work and collaborate remotely
- Developing and maintaining database and web applications
- Working with web analytics platforms such as IBM’s Netinsight and * Adobe’s Site Catalyst products
- MS SQL Server and Transact SQL
- Developer focused on SQL stored procedures, SSIS Packages, SQL functions, SQL DTS packages
- Experience covering the full lifecycle of development (analysis, design, dev, test, deploy, maintain)
- Exposure to web analytics and SEO
- Good written and verbal communications
$50 - $100+ per hour based on skills (part-time) / $75K - $150K salary (full-time)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs