Coalition Technologies is one of the leading SEO and web design agencies in America. Headquartered in Los Angeles, our company has offices in countries throughout the world, including one in Amritsar, India. Our areas of focus include online marketing, ecommerce web development and design.
The company is driven by a series of core values:
- To provide metrics-driven marketing services.
- To be as committed to our clients’ success as we are to our own.
- To be the best and brightest online marketers with creative design.
- To ensure a higher quality of work by providing a better quality of life for our team.
But our purpose and values would be meaningless if we didn’t have the personnel to deliver on them. To that end, Coalition is more than just a service provider or a product. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. Though we may be scattered across all corners of the world – in places like America, Argentina, Ukraine and India – our team is our family. We share the same goals, and we stand together as one unified body. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to constantly improve, we provide an unrivaled value to the consumer.
We’re looking for a experience Linux systems administrator to join our team. Ideally we would like to hire someone who will work in our office in Amritsar, India. We need someone with a strong technical background who can learn quickly, solve problems in a rapidly changing environment, work on multiple projects, and adopt and improve on server administrative tools and processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting server and deployment issues problems for client websites, and bringing to resolution in a timely manner.
- Managing and optimizing web servers and databases.
- Deploying PHP/MySQL-based sites (Magento, WordPress) and custom applications
- Experience with installing, configuring, and administering LAMP environments, making them ready for production usage from high-performance, security, scalability and stability perspectives
- Deploy PHP & MySQL applications in a continuous development cycle
- Experience provisioning, managing, monitoring and scaling virtualized and cloud based environments including Amazon EC2 & Rackspace
- Experience installing and provisioning SVN/GIT repositories
- Proactive troubleshooting attitude, encouraging the suggestion and implementation of ideas to reduce server issues & downtime
- Expert level skills in Linux server administration, server hardening, security, routing and networking configuration
- The ability to independently learn quickly, research, and find solutions to problems
- Demonstrated experience with these technologies:
** HTTP Servers (Apache, nginx, etc.)
** Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
** DNS, load balancing, mirroring, and failover strategies
** Scripting (shell, PHP)
- Competitive pay
- Free snacks, fruit, soft drinks, coffee, tea
- A gym in the office
- Relocation assistance is provided if the candidate is from another city
- Small, very flexible company
- Your good ideas will immediately be put into action
- Friendly work environment
- Fun parties/birthday events at office
- We listen your needs/requirements