WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Parse.ly, a venture-backed startup in NYC, gives the best publishers online in-depth, actionable insight about their users and content through a suite of products that make up the Parse.ly Publisher Platform. Already, Parse.ly tracks over a billion page views a month, and we’re looking to grow!
- Write code.
- Analyze data.
- Brainstorm new product ideas and directions.
- Master cloud technologies and systems.
- Learn, grow, and succeed.
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in technology, but no minimum experience required.
- Self-sufficient, but works well with others.
- Highly organized and disciplined.
- Open source contributions and publicly scrutable code.
What You Get
- Work from home or anywhere else.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Generous equipment budget.
- Work with one of the brightest teams in tech.
- Learn how to start and grow a business as an entrepreneur.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
NYC or Remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs