WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
The Moveline founders, Fred and Kelly, are passionate about building software that dramatically improves the customer experience, end-to-end, around moving. Our web product is at the heart of it.
We have a significant portion of our initial product built out, but have tons more to put together in order to provide a seamless web experience to people who are moving.
We are also working with a world-class set of investors and advisors, who you’ll have the opportunity to meet and interact with on a regular basis.
- You are fluent with HTML/CSS/LESS/SASS
- You are passionate about code and elegant solutions, and want to work with others who are similarly so. You can’t sleep at night knowing you left something not DRY’d.
- You have architected and developed end-to-end products that are currently running business applications on a production environment.
- You have an obsessive attention to detail.
- You thrive when you are working closely with others on a small team.
Market salary and meaningful equity is available. We are also accepting remote applicants for this position.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
NYC or Remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs