WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We offer senior developers the opportunity to play a pivotal role in all aspects of our technology. This is the perfect job for someone seeking to work on interesting and challenging problems, with a team that are truly passionate about programming.
- Build scalable and efficient cloud computing infrastructure
- Design algorithms and implement systems to process large amounts of crawled data
- Work with clients to build custom crawling and information extraction solutions
- Mentor junior developers and help us build a great team!
- Most of our software is written in Python. We use Erlang for our cloud infrastructure, and C in a few places where we really need to. We expect that senior developers are experienced in several languages and should be quick learning something new, however, fluency in python is important.
- Familiarity with some of the common technologies and techniques for crawling and processing data, e.g. scrapy, nltk, libsvm, Weka, lucene, mapreduce, nosql, etc.
- Experience with Linux
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs