WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Our mission is Power to the Crowds. As we grow, we’re looking for software developers as a part of our global engineering team. Our current focus is to expand our bizNote business to the next level.
bizNote is to help many start-ups’ day-to-day finance operation more productive and focus their creatives instead of traditional debit/credit.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work.
Our priority is hire the best talent and good team worker, but not about your location, timezone, etc. We may offer a competitive compensation package including stock options for all employees.
Software Development Engineer
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar fields
- Previous experience at software company (preferably a startup)
- Hands on experience with one of programming languages we use (Objective-C, Java, C#, SQL, Ruby on Rails) and excited to learn new ones
- Hands on experience with Agile software development process and usage of Github, JIRA, Heroku or similar tools
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high grown start-up environment
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs