WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Are you passionate about creating web applications that solve real problems? Do you want to build products that help national security organizations and Fortune 500 companies protect their networks from evil? Are you curious, analytical and motivated by new challenges and willing to prove it? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, code, test and deploy software products in an agile development environment using best-practices
- Collaborate within the product team and with security consultants to establish and refine requirements
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
Required Technical Skills
- Strong understanding of one or more modern web application frameworks like Express, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Django, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience creating rich client-side/AJAX experiences using technologies like jQuery, Ember.js, Backbone.js, or Knockout
- Experience with common SQL data layers like PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Can leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML and related technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications
- Configured or customized a modern web application stack
- Built applications with current and forward-facing web standards like CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with scaling web applications and intelligent uses of caching.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies like MongoDB
- Used Behavior-driven development (BDD) tools like Cucumber or RSpec
- Experience with languages such as C, C++, Python, Perl, Ruby
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required
- Requires B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or comparable work experience)
- New York, NY (Other locations considered for exceptional candidates)
*Mandiant does not sponsor employment-based visas.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
NYC or Anywhere
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs