WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Are you ready for battle? Are you an HTML and CSS warrior looking to whoop some butt? Do you dream of working in a fun and dynamic environment where employees crave challenge and aren't afraid to tackle big projects?
Join one of America's fastest-growing businesses, and put the skills you've been polishing to good use. Bizzuka seeks out the most talented and passionate web gurus and gives them the fuel they need to make a huge impact and accelerate their career....all while having fun!
Our front end warriors provide creative solutions and get to be the heroes who make ideas work.
You've built dozens and dozens of websites, but now it's time to make an impact.
As our Front End Warrior you will:
- Create interactive interfaces that deliver exceptional user experiences
- Work directly with very creative, brilliant, and eclectic teammates
- Develop smart and clever solutions
- Put those extra tricks in your bags of tricks to good use
- Try something new
- Break things
- Learn, learn, learn
Things you'll need:
- "Back of hand" knowledge of commonly-used web concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up to date with latest and upcoming trends (CSS3, HTML5, etc.)
Virtual positions welcomed. Some travel to Lafayette, Louisiana required.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Lafayette, LA or United States
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs