WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
InVision is a well-funded venture backed startup working to create the world's best design communication and collaboration platform.
We eat, breath, dream and LIVE ways to improve the way companies think about their design process. That's why some of the worlds most loved designers, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day.
We've worked hard to hand-select an incredible team of designers, developers, and deep thinkers — and now WE WANT YOU!
- To think deeply about experience and interactions
- Designing well organized wireframes
- Breaking away from the screen to let ideas flow out in sketch form
- Find ways to bring emotional intelligence into to design to create rewarding experiences
- A self-starter with a positive attitude
- Efficient, focused, and ready to become a part of on an exciting new startup looking to change the design world
- Constantly striving to keep up with the latest design blogs and feeds
- A command of Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, or similar (REQUIRED)
- Primarily collaborate with product management and the UX team to improve our core product
- Have lots personal creative input on the future of the product
- Think deeply about the craft of software design and make it better!
- Commensurate with experience.
- Options for equity.
- A custom welcome package that may include your choice of Mac.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs